Kettle Moraine 
ATV Association
P.O. Box 442
West Bend, WI 53095-0442

Washington County, WI



Our next meeting is:

 Thursday, May3rd, 2018 at Jug's Hitching Post in Kohlsville

Dinner and social hour at 6:00pm, General Meeting at 7:00pm

Follow Us On:



Welcome to the Kettle Moraine ATV Association (KMATVA) website.  KMATVA is an organization dedicating itself to addressing All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) issues and pursuing opportunities for future local ATV recreation. 


KMATVA was formed with the purpose of promoting ATV as a safe and social experience while fostering a positive  public image.





Winter Claims Another Victim. 
The hwy 28 cleanup and the Eisenbahn trail cleanup for April 21st and 22nd have fallen victim to the snow. Maybe rescheduled for April 28th and 29th.
Here are some memories from the winter rides in Park Falls, 
Clam Lake, Oconto county, and Winter.
Thank You Team Winnebagoland for the unbelievable $1000 Christmas donation! It was totally unexpected, but gratefully appreciated! 
2017 KMATVA Mileage Challenge - Year One

2017 KMATVA started a fun challenge to see how many miles we ride each year as a club and which members rode the furthest.  In 2017, we had 27 units participate.

2017 Total Mileage Known
  24,890 miles

Top mileage riders:

     1.  Rick Welch - 2,289 miles (UTV)
     2.  Dave Maas - 2,182 miles (ATV)
     3.  Marvin Kolbach - 2,033 miles (UTV)

Thanks to everyone who participated in this years challenge!  Congratulations to Laura Boldt for being the member who guessed closest to the total miles rode!

How many more miles and riders will we have in 2018.  Any members interested in participating, please get your starting mileage to Kenn!

Annual Christmas Party and Food Drive
2018 Christmas Party and Food Drive for Kewaskum Food Pantry
300 food items and 344 diapers (unused of course) were donated this year